LOY inc. (hereinafter to be referred to as “We”, “Us”, or “Our” as the case may be) has established these guidelines for the creation and use of derivative works so that fans may have the peace of mind to be able to enjoy our content in as many different forms as possible. When creating derivative works that comply with these guidelines, there is no need to contact us for permission.
DEFINITION OF DERIVATIVE WORKS
We consider derivative works to be creations born of fans’ ideas and creativity, based on content created by us.
We will not exercise our rights in regards to works that we deem to be derivative works, as long as they comply with these guidelines.
Please note that we may use any derivative works you create as stream thumbnails, on social media, etc.
*We do not consider the use of our content as is, or with modifications lacking creative input, to be classified as derivative works. Such use does not fall within the scope of these guidelines.
Please comply with the following guidelines regarding derivative works.
- Please be mindful of our talents, and refrain from creating derivative works that they may find unpleasant.
- Please limit your creation of derivative works to a fan or hobby level. Do not use our content for business purposes (including, but not limited to, cases where a business bears the production costs, etc., even if it is under the name of an individual), or for purposes that can be deemed as for-profit.
- Please comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including the terms and rules of any relevant platforms.
Please refrain from creating derivative works that fall under the following categories:
- Content that is falsely represented as official, or can be misinterpreted or mistaken as official
- Content that is contradictory to public order and morality, or exceeds what is socially acceptable
- Content that includes matters pertaining to any particular ideology, belief, religion, or politics
- Content that damages our image, or that of our talents or our content
- Content that damages a third party’s image, or violates their rights
- Other content that we deem unsuitable
These guidelines are subject to change without notice. Please ensure that you follow the latest version of these guidelines at all times.